Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

“I’ve met someone else. I’m really attracted to you, I have feelings for you, I care about you, I love our sex, but I’m not sure about pursuing a future with you.”

I’ve been seeing this girl for 2 months. (Partially long distance) Everything is going great!

Talk every day, tells me how she can’t wait til I get home. I’m home for one one week and a couple days ago she tells me, “I’ve met someone else.”

I’m shocked. We end up spending the night together and talking about it.

She tells me she’s very attracted to me, she cares about me and still has feelings for me but doesn’t feel much outside of the bedroom. She’s super affectionate with me and so sweet. When we lay in bed together she tells me how good I feel good cuddled up with her. She says she loves our sex and it’s easy to be in bed with me but isn’t sure if we’re compatible outside the bedroom.

She’s not enthusiastic about pursuing a future with me and just doesn’t feel like we’re going to fall madly in love.

Meanwhile I feel like we never even gave it a chance. She says she’s down to keep hanging out or fooling around and she would enjoy my company but we should keep it as casual fun. And she doesn’t want to mess with my head if her interests lie elsewhere.

I’m still interested in seeing if we have something more. I feel like this is so fast that it’s not right.

Do I just let it go no contact?
Do we keep having fun and hooking up? Maybe let her get to know me more that way? I feel like an emotional sexual connection is the roots of leading into a relationship with a woman and if we kept having great sex she would eventually reevaluate her feelings for me.

TL;DR

She still has all the feelings for me and an intense sexual connection but isn’t sure about us being partners outside of the bedroom. I want her to get to know me and explore our connection. Do I keep having fun and hooking up with her?



Submitted July 28, 2020 at 03:38PM by vieuxcarre20 https://ift.tt/30TfQC9
“I’ve met someone else. I’m really attracted to you, I have feelings for you, I care about you, I love our sex, but I’m not sure about pursuing a future with you.” “I’ve met someone else. I’m really attracted to you, I have feelings for you, I care about you, I love our sex, but I’m not sure about pursuing a future with you.” Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.