Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [18F] have never genuinely felt attracted to someone

I have been in 3 relationships in my entire life, one of which was online. I feel like the only time I ever felt genuinely into it was the online one, and even that just felt like pretending. The other two just felt completely stale and ended very quickly because when doing stuff like kissing I just felt awkward, and uncomfortable.

I never really felt attracted to them, but always thought that the longer I was in it, that maybe it might start to happen but it never did, and I always felt like I was using them.

Now, I'm talking to a new guy and I sorta feel like I like him, but I also feel like I'm just trying to make myself like him. I'm just so frustrated with never finding anyone. I really want a relationship, so it's not that I'm asexual, cause I've certainly looked into it. I genuinely don't know what my issue is

Help?

TL;DR: I have been in many relationships but never been into it. Kissing made me uncomfortable and I was never attracted to them at all. I'm not asexual, and definitely want a relationship. What's wrong with me?



Submitted July 27, 2020 at 06:12PM by nobody_important12 https://ift.tt/3gb80dp
I [18F] have never genuinely felt attracted to someone I [18F] have never genuinely felt attracted to someone Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.