Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [26M] fiance' [26F] and I just moved across the country. We planned to settle down and have kids and now I'm doubting if I even want them.

We've been together for 6 years now. We met in our small, rural hometown and neither of us had ever left. We both went to college there, got our first real jobs there, even bought a house there. Last year it "clicked" that we were unhappy in our small town and decided to move. We've been in our new city for a couple of months now and couldn't be happier. Our quality of life has gone up substantially, we're always out doing new and exciting things, and I feel like I've grown more as a person in the last 2 months than the last 2 years.

Both of us have always been back-and-forth on whether or not we want kids. She's currently pretty firm that she wants them around the age of ~30, and now I'm not so sure. Now that I've realized how much more the world has to offer I just want to continue exploring, forcing myself to grow, and trying new things. Would I be okay having kids in my mid to late 30s? Maybe, but I'm really not sure. I'm 3 years away from completing my Master's, and when that's finished I can pick up travel contracts around the world. I've always dreamt about it, but now I really want to make it happen. I've been up-front with my Fiance' throughout all of this and she's been completely supportive. I just don't want to waste her time and have her wait around on me if I end up deciding I'd rather travel the world instead of have kids.

TL;DR: Undecided on kids. Now want to move around & explore the world. What do I do?



Submitted July 27, 2020 at 04:57AM by ThrowRALifestyle77 https://ift.tt/304sK11
My [26M] fiance' [26F] and I just moved across the country. We planned to settle down and have kids and now I'm doubting if I even want them. My [26M] fiance' [26F] and I just moved across the country. We planned to settle down and have kids and now I'm doubting if I even want them. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.