Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Why does my (f18) boyfriend (m20) pester me with these strange questions about the bathroom?

When I'm over at my boyfriend's house and spend a little longer in the bathroom (10 minutes or less still - I always feel the need to rush when with him) getting ready for bed or for a bm he always knocks on the door and asks if I'm okay or when I'm gonna be done. It really drives me insane. Right at the start of the relationship though the first thing I noticed were his annoying and condescending questions. I'll admit when I first went to his house I did something kinda odd for a girl. I put the toilet seat back up after I was done. I did it because he has housemates and there were more men in the house. He ended up mentioning it right away and said he thought it was weird because most girls just leave it down. I explained to him why I did it and he didn't believe me. What the fuck? He said it made him think that I was hovering over the toilet or something. He said "you know you don't have to lie to me, you can tell me the truth." This wasn't the only thing he bothered me about. Apparently, he was always listening because he asked me this multiple times after I used the bathroom. He said he hears me grab a bunch of toilet paper as soon as I go into the bathroom (his words) and then hears me put the toilet seat down and he says it's usually pretty quiet in there. He said he has good hearing and sometimes he doesn't even hear the toilet flush or the sink at all. ???? Thing is I also have a BAD case of IBS. One night I was really sick while I was over there, had horrible diarrhea (it happens) and was in the bathroom at 1 AM. He ends up waking up, knocking on the bathroom door and then when I get back to bed he asks what I was doing in there. I told him I was on the toilet. He asks what I was doing on the toilet... I asked him what do you think I was doing. Anyways I asked if I should feel bad about taking a shit there and he said no, he's just glad I can. Anyways since then it's just more questions about what I do when I get into the bathroom. I hate that I even had to do this shit but I explained to him what I do when I get in there. He again accused me of lying and used that same line saying I don't have to lie to him and he wished I could tell him the truth. He was convinced I grab a lot of toilet paper first then put the toilet seat down - I told him I always put down the toilet seat and then grab toilet paper sometimes before I've even peed yet. And I also told him I always wash my hands. I didn't tell him this but honestly I -vigorously- wash my hands. I'm pretty serious about cleanliness so it just makes me that much more annoyed that he has such a wrong idea of me. Well, I'm sure some people are gonna read this and be like what did I just read??? I've had to go through this shit and it makes me so fucking confused. Does anyone have any clue as to why my boyfriend has talked to me like this? I just don't get it at all.

I would also like to add that whenever my boyfriend is in the bathroom I leave him be. I respect his privacy. He often had bowel movements in the mornings and I always left him alone. He's even had the chance to spend time in there grooming - so more of an extended time in the bathroom. Again, I always leave him be, yet I can barely get a chance to comfortably pee anymore. Why?

TL;DR I don't know what exactly my boyfriend thinks I'm doing in the bathroom but this lack of privacy is starting to piss me off.



Submitted July 31, 2020 at 04:14PM by 375845019272 https://ift.tt/33fxzpW
Why does my (f18) boyfriend (m20) pester me with these strange questions about the bathroom? Why does my (f18) boyfriend (m20) pester me with these strange questions about the bathroom? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 31, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.