Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [F23] think my mom [F65] and sister [F34] have a crush on my boyfriend [M26]

I'm putting this here because I honestly have no idea where else to put this. I think my mom is histrionic/ narcissm runs in our family.

Even though I'm anonymous this is still incredibly hard to say. I'm so hurt and scared of bringing my boyfriend to family gatherings. I don't know how to deal with this

My mom constantly calls my boyfriend cute, which isn't weird but because of her other behavior I am worried. She has left out old pictures of her when she was young and wearing a bikini around the house when we have come over (it was on the fridge). She could tell I felt uncomfortable, and quickly covered it. But then, after another family gathering I saw her show my boyfriend her more old pictures of herself. She did this while I went to the bathroom. This wouldn't normally be that weird, but when it all adds up it hurts.

Once my family and my boyfriend went to a restaurant to watch my dad play in his band. My mom quickly told her friends about my boyfriends ethnicity, because they grew up from a different country (my home town is racist and anyone not white is rare). Quickly, she too began flirting with my boyfriend. She told him she liked his hair... and told him he was gorgeous. Like right in front of my face. My mom also chimed in about how cute my boyfriend was.... I sat there quietly.

My mom will put on makeup and effort to look good whenever my boyfriend comes over. She also has tried to act.... weird around him. Once, while we were all sitting on the floor, she played her legs out and would stretch her neck (like roll it back) and was speaking to him in a low tone.

I feel horrified typing this so I'm sorry if I'm not very descriptive.

My sister also behaves weird. Whenever my boyfriend is around, my sister will kiss her fiance in a very public way... it makes EVERYONE uncomfortable. Its extremely awkward........ she wont do it unless he is there. She has, however, been doing this for years beforehand. Even when I was young and I think it had scarred me... what do I do?

Tldr: I think my mom and sister have a crush on my boyfriend and idk what to do about it

Edit: TO THE PEOPLE WHO SENT ME CREEPY DMS ABOUT THIS YOU ARE FUCKING DISGUSTING



Submitted July 30, 2020 at 01:28PM by stupid-throwaway-3 https://ift.tt/2CVwCZr
I [F23] think my mom [F65] and sister [F34] have a crush on my boyfriend [M26] I [F23] think my mom [F65] and sister [F34] have a crush on my boyfriend [M26] Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 31, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.