Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [22F] have a bracelet that belonged to my ex boyfriends [23M] deceased mother and it's been 8 years since we broke up.

My first proper relationship took place in high school. My boyfriend was 15 and I was 14. My boyfriend's mom had died a few years ago, presumably in his early teens, but I'd never asked.

On one particularly memorable evening during the school festival, he gave me a bracelet that he said belonged to his mother. It's nothing fancy, just a bunch of wooden beads strung together, but it looked like it meant a lot to him.

I took it, in the heat of the moment, and I wore it until he graduated and we broke up. The thing is, it wasn't a nice breakup. There was a lot of anger, and I eventually cut off all contact with him.

Now that it's been a while, the fact that I still have this bracelet is starting to weigh on my mind. I know it meant a lot to him, because you can't lie about something like that, and he was pretty serious when he gave it to me. I can't imagine he wouldn't like it back, given what it means to him.

I don't know if I should track him down online and figure a way to get it back to him, because on the very slight off chance that he's forgotten about it, I might come across as the deranged and desperate ex that's holding a candle to a long dead relationship.

What do you guys think I should do?

Tldr: my high school ex gave me his deceased mom's bracelet 8 years ago and I still have it. Do I return it to him after all this time or would he have forgotten about it?



Submitted July 27, 2020 at 05:05AM by Mokonaaa https://ift.tt/2OZ2wGJ
I [22F] have a bracelet that belonged to my ex boyfriends [23M] deceased mother and it's been 8 years since we broke up. I [22F] have a bracelet that belonged to my ex boyfriends [23M] deceased mother and it's been 8 years since we broke up. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.