Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend (29M) messed up his beard and he blames me for it (26F)

Let me preface that when everything is fine he is the sweetest and the most caring man. Always lovingly telling me that he will be there for me. He is also BP type II. He is rapid cycling, so it is a rollercoaster at times, even when he is on medication/under the care of a psychiatrist.

He has had a beard for years and I have never touched his beard. I have offered to help him trim it, but so far he has always refused. So he does his beard himself. He keeps his beard trimmer and its attachments on his side of the bed. We share a small room, but hopefully we will be moving out soon.

However today, he tried to shave his beard and he ended giving himself an Abe Lincoln sort of beard. He came out, I was in the kitchen and when I saw him, my first reaction was to laugh. I feel horrible for laughing, but he looked adorable and it did suit him a lot. He looked hot. He got annoyed with me, started to blame me saying that I should be looking out after his trimmer and comparing me to his mother, saying that I will never be like her and that I am a disorganised mess.

I broke down crying and had to call my grandma. My grandma then called my sister (my mom passed away last year) and they were telling me that this wasn't ok and that he should not be blaming me like this. I explained to them that he was sick and unwell and that this is usually not him.

TL;DR: Boyfriend cut his beard. Messed it up and now he blames me.



Submitted July 26, 2020 at 11:38AM by RedPimpernel26 https://ift.tt/3f3ep8Y
My boyfriend (29M) messed up his beard and he blames me for it (26F) My boyfriend (29M) messed up his beard and he blames me for it (26F) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 26, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.