Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I plan on leaving my wife and her family tonight

So I've (25M) been with my wife (24f) for about 5 years now. We met at school but only dated after we started college. I moved across the US to be closer to her and go to a nearby college I wanted to be in. Things were fantastic and I couldn't possibly have been happier. We had our own apartment, separate transportation, and generally enjoyed what we did for work. And then CORONA. Our apartment forced us out pretty much into the street, and then claimed we deserted it and tore my credit apart. That's an ongoing fight though.

Pretty much over night everything was ruined. I lost my job and had to accept something I don't necessarily enjoy but hey it pays the bills. We ended up having to move into her parents house. Her parents are religious nuts, and have always tried to either convert me or shame me. For the past 3 months it's been a constant battle with them.

They've made it clear they are not happy at all with us being there, and their children (mainly their 14 year old) have recently gotten involved. I could honestly watch him jump in front of a truck and not feel a thing for him. He's a little monster of pubescent frustration and teenage angst, but he's also a child that constantly needs his mother's approval for everything he does.

Anyways, they've been festering their anger and my wife has been making it difficult to discuss this with them as they will always pull her aside, after which she'll agree with them. I understand they're probably forcing her to, and I've become nearly physical the last few times, but I also realize I'm in a very vulnerable place. If they kicked me out, that's it, I'm homeless. No good credit, little money, and nowhere to go. So I've been preparing just in case, and tonight was the sign it was time to go. I'm literally just eating my burrito and in walks MIL. She states I'm a liar and holds up a small childs chair. The legs are cut off and blames me. Says it can't be her kids, they're honest and wouldn't lie. Why the hell would I cut the legs off a child's chair??

She, albeit calmly, tried to discuss it and I stood there quiet, because at this point all she would have done is deny what I say, belittle me, and then threaten my relationship with her daughter. So I'm done. I'm leaving tonight with my German Shepherd, all my money, some personal items, the truck, and while I'm at it I plan on throwing that stupid f***ing chair through the window of her house. I love my wife, and I don't want to leave. But I can't live in this house with her family. I know however much I'm suffering, she's suffering too, probably worse. But I'm widdled down to nothing at this point. I guess my question is should I stay or should I go?

TL;DR: Wife's family ground me down to nothing over the last while, plan on leaving her and everything behind but want to know if it's a stupid idea in the heat of the moment.



Submitted July 27, 2020 at 06:32PM by HolidayCorp1234 https://ift.tt/2X3UOiV
I plan on leaving my wife and her family tonight I plan on leaving my wife and her family tonight Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.