Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (M21) gf (F20) sent sexual videos to other people and i can’t stop thinking about it

We’ve been together for a year, long story short she wanted to see if she can make money selling feet pics so she joined a site where people can message her pics and video request and give her money for them. I said it’s alright as long as it’s not sexual and just platonic feet pics, but then she crossed the line and sent strip teases in her bikini, and videos licking whip cream off her feet and stuff and was sexting them, and she didn’t realize how much it would hurt me until she showed me. She thought she was still keeping her boundaries because she wasn’t 100% nude, (but she basically was just covering her tits with her hand and her vagina with whip cream and stuff) when she now realizes it was really bad, and we talked through it and i forgave her even though it hurt to move forward, i’m not asking on advice on this i know she’s still worth being with, and our relationship is amazing. She deleted her account. Everything was just fine for a while.

So now, a few weeks later, i asked her to send me a flirty sexual video and she did, but seeing it got me thinking again how she sent videos like this to other people and how they can just look at her doing sexual things specifically for them whenever they want. It just ruins the whole point of asking her to send me that, because the intamacy of it is ruined, and i just think about how other people have videos like this too and that she did this stuff with them. That’s what i think about when i see it and i hate it. How do i move past this and not let it bother me? I realllyyyy want to flirt like this and stuff and i wish it felt special, but it just makes me think about what she did with other people not long ago and makes me uncomfortable. There’s gotta be a way to get over this and be able to flirt like this with her and enjoy it instead of getting depressed.

edit: i don’t really think about it usually ever, it’s just when she sends me stuff that’s all i can think about

TL;DR! - My (M21) gf (F20) sent sexual videos to other people and i can’t stop thinking about it



Submitted July 28, 2020 at 08:47AM by Kemetprince1 https://ift.tt/311dPE6
My (M21) gf (F20) sent sexual videos to other people and i can’t stop thinking about it My (M21) gf (F20) sent sexual videos to other people and i can’t stop thinking about it Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.