Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend (31M) might propose soon and I don’t want him to

So my boyfriend (31M) has been talking about proposals in a roundabout way and asking about my friends who got engaged and asking what kind of proposal or ring I would want. He also has said he wants to go on a weekend trip sometime in the next month and he has been really adamant about planning the trip. Today I walked by his computer and saw him looking at a diamond ring website. I am scared because even though I love him I (23F) don’t think I’m ready to be engaged right now. We have only been living together for a year and I am still in college. I wouldn’t say no if he purposed to me but I would rather we just stayed boyfriend and girlfriend for a few more years until I am out of college and find a stable job. How do I bring it up/ talk to him about it and what should I say to make sure I don’t hurt his feelings? He can be sensitive sometimes so I’m scared if I tell him I don’t want to be engaged he will take it the wrong way.

TLDR: My boyfriend (31M) might be planning to purpose to me (23F) and I don’t know how to tell him I’m not ready.



Submitted July 30, 2020 at 09:36AM by arosebush5 https://ift.tt/3hSBfC6
My boyfriend (31M) might propose soon and I don’t want him to My boyfriend (31M) might propose soon and I don’t want him to Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.