Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend (37m) makes comments about my weight and what I (26f) eat.

TL;DR boyfriend makes comments about my weight that puts me down

I would like to point out that yes my bmi comes under obese. I am fully aware of my weight and I am actively taking measures to improve my eating and exercise habits. I have had eating issues where I binge eat but also go through starving myself periods. He knows this but puts it down to having a weak willpower.

He has issues with his health, high cholesterol etc. He isn't fat he's got a high metabolism and doesn't seem to put on weight whatever he is... My body type I put on weight fast. I'm not making excuses for how big I've gotten (I'm 5 foot 5 and 90kg) and I'm making the changes for me and my own heart health and I want to be there for my son.

But my boyfriend keeps making digs, he will say "how have you eaten today?" "oh you baddy drinking Coke" "stop eating so much chocolate that's why you're putting on timber"

He will also give me compliments like "you have a pretty face" or "gorgeous face" "if I didn't find you attractive I wouldn't be able to have sex with you"

I'm sick of it... I feel so self conscious, undesirable, not particularly interested in sex so won't get excited. I don't think I'm ugly and in the past men have said I have a good figure. I feel like I do but I know im overweight.

My point being is, is this right? Is this not some form of abuse? What the fuck do I say to him? I've told him to stop several times but he carries on and says "don't complain to me then about your weight".



Submitted July 30, 2020 at 09:41AM by Beaky1505 https://ift.tt/3k4lGJN
Boyfriend (37m) makes comments about my weight and what I (26f) eat. Boyfriend (37m) makes comments about my weight and what I (26f) eat. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 31, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.