Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I’ve [37m] lost all attraction to my [35f] wife

My wife and I have been in a relationship for 14 years, married 7 years, with a 4 year old. I may sound very vain in saying it, but I’m no longer attracted to my wife’s body. Like, at all. I understand that beauty is not everything, and we have a good life overall. She’s very loving, hard working and considerate. It’s just that she’s overweight enough that her body turns me off completely.

It’s been this way for a while, but at some point in maybe the last 3 months, I just can’t look past it anymore. I’ve been trying to avoid sex as it gives me a lot of anxiety that I may look like I’m not enjoying it. I’ve made an effort recently to try to make her feel as I’m being affectionate toward her, but I just can’t get over my feelings on this matter.

She asks me every now and then “do you find me fat?” or “are you not attracted to me?” which I lie and say “of course I don’t feel that way,” because I know it would devastate her. So I just can’t bring myself to do that her, but it’s been tearing me up lately to a point where I’m just miserable. I don’t want to feel this way at this young of an age, and I don’t want to hurt her, but I don’t know how much longer I can go without making some sort of suggestion that I feel no longer attracted due to her weight.

I want to make clear, I have no intention to leave her or anything like that. I don’t want to ruin anything about our lives. I’m just no longer attracted to her, and I don’t know how to go about telling her unless her weight changes, I don’t know if I’ll ever feel attracted to her again. She has had self confidence issues ever since she was young, and I do not want to crush her feelings. She also does work out regularly, but it’s an issues of diet that I feel is holding her back from any body changes.

TL;DR - I’m no longer attracted to my wife’s body, she’s overweight with low self esteem, and I have no idea how to tell her how I feel without crushing her



Submitted July 28, 2020 at 11:44AM by Throwawayy719 https://ift.tt/2P4jUK8
I’ve [37m] lost all attraction to my [35f] wife I’ve [37m] lost all attraction to my [35f] wife Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.