Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

[19F] My fiancés [19M] sister [16F] hates me

My boyfriend now fiancés 16 year old sister hates me. I always liked her and thought it was mutual. I’ve constantly given her rides, talked to her, bought her makeup, clothes, and other gifts.

I feel like i was being completely used. One time she asked if I could drive her an hour to see her friends. I agreed because I knew it was important to her. Next thing you know I go to pick her up she’s in another city 2 hours away. She was at a sketchy hotel with creepy guys all hanging around. And her friend was there. She begged me not to tell her parents. I was extremely disappointed and felt used. I didn’t tell her parents because I didn’t want her to get in trouble. This is when I thought she still liked me.

Then it increasingly became obvious. Now it’s clear she hates me now. I let her borrow an expensive makeup and asked if I could please have it back. She acts oblivious and said to leave her alone. Then she blocks me.

Tl;dr I’ve always been cordial with her. Bc I genuinely like her. And it confuses me why she dislikes me. 

Now me and her brother are engaged. Her family loves me and invites me or him over constantly. And I always feel awkward when she’s around. It’s uncomfortable. And she’s always pulling my fiancé away which is completely fine.. but it’s unsettling knowing she hates me and idk why nor have I done anything wrong to her. Recently they went to breakfast which I thought was nice that they spend time together... then she tells him she gets a weird vibe off me. He said well she’s not going anywhere. And she said idc how long you’re together I don’t like her.

What’s going to happen in holidays and every other interaction with family. I don’t know what to do or how to act.



Submitted July 25, 2020 at 09:21AM by Icy_Transition_569 https://ift.tt/2WVyXdk
[19F] My fiancés [19M] sister [16F] hates me [19F] My fiancés [19M] sister [16F] hates me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 25, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.