Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [18M] mom thinks I’m upset with her because she didn’t let me borrow her credit to buy a car since she bought my sister a car. I’m not upset.

I have been driving around a gas saver as a daily for college and I have been saving up for a while now to buy myself a Wrx Sti. I have $9k saved and the one I want costs like $17,000 with low miles and a clean title.

I bareky started building up my credit a few months ago so it isn’t very vood yet (around a 550) and my mom has over 700 credit score. I had been asking my mom to cosign for me since I have a stable job that pays enough for my insurance and everything and she said to give her time to think about it.

Well she surprised my sister with a car for her 16th birthday from the dealership. I’ll admit, I was a little bamboozled by it at first, but I can’t blame my parents since we used to be poor and they couldn’t afford to buy me things like hat at that age.

I’m actually happy for my sister and I’m not upset with my mom at all. In my mind, I just have to build my credit up for a little longer and that would give me more time to save even more for a bigger down payment. My mom thinks I’m mad about it, but the truth is I’m just upset with myself (I was in shape but gained over 40 pounds when I was going through depression and I let myself go).

I just feel bad because I fucked up bad with myself. I’ve tried explaining this to her, but she thinks I secretly hate her over the car thing. How could I put this in her head that I’m not mad over the car thing and how could I just put it behind?

TL;DR My mom thinks I hate her because she bought my sister a new car when I asked to borrow her credit to buy myself a car.



Submitted February 29, 2020 at 05:51PM by subiieeeespeeed https://ift.tt/38dc0W7
My [18M] mom thinks I’m upset with her because she didn’t let me borrow her credit to buy a car since she bought my sister a car. I’m not upset. My [18M] mom thinks I’m upset with her because she didn’t let me borrow her credit to buy a car since she bought my sister a car. I’m not upset. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.