Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My(24f) partner’s(27m) poop fetish is ruining our relationship.

Let me start off by saying that we share a child together so it’s not as easy to leave the relationship. We have been together for over 5 years and he introduced the idea to me(specifically him wanting me to poop in his mouth) a couple years into our relationship, before we had our child. In the last ~6 months he has really been pushing it on me and I have always declined. It usually ends in awkward tension between us, either he gets mad at me for not doing it with him or me getting mad because it’s annoying that he asked for the hundredth time. It has gotten to the point that I’m not sexually attracted to him anymore because every time we get intimate he begs me to do it. He just grosses me out now and I just can’t imagine being in love with this man. A few days ago I was dropping a deuce and he peeked in the bathroom and stared at me. I knew exactly what he wanted and I blew up. I told him to stop asking me, it will never ever happen and how gross it is to me. He replied with saying that I need to start packing my bags, and it’s been silence between us in the house since. I feel like a shitty person for not just doing it to fulfill him sexually because I feel like it’s part of my role as his partner, but at the same time it’s morally wrong for him to keep pushing this on me knowing how uncomfortable and disgusting the idea makes me. We’ve talked about him going to counseling over it but he refuses to believe that he’s in the wrong. I really just want someone else’s perspective on this and if you have a similar experience I would love the feedback. Thank you for reading if you’ve gotten this far!

TLDR- partner keeps pushing me to poop in his mouth, I don’t want to, he makes me feel like I’m in the wrong even though it makes me uncomfortable. I want to leave him but feel bad because we have a child together.



Submitted February 27, 2020 at 04:06PM by thejellyfishjustdoes https://ift.tt/3agfUyV
My(24f) partner’s(27m) poop fetish is ruining our relationship. My(24f) partner’s(27m) poop fetish is ruining our relationship. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.