Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Snooped through my BF's phone and found something :(

So I (21F) was feeling really insecure and snooped through my BF (25M) phone and found that he's been talking to a girl for the entire length of our relationship (2 years) and she was the girl that he left because of university and didn't want to do LDR. He's been talking and flirting with her and I read through one message he sent her a year into our relationship saying that he had a connection with me but couldn't stop thinking about her.

I confronted him while he was drunk but will do it again tomorrow. I will definitely admit that I was wrong for snooping but I have no idea what to do now.

What hurts the most is that we just had a talk about our feelings and he told me I how "important" I was when he's been talking with someone else for the entire time we were together

It's just so surreal because you always hear about things like this and think how stupid it is for the GF (ie me) to be snooping and to even consider taking him back but I do. It's just so unreal what a great liar people can be. We've been together literally every day and he can still do this behind my back.

TLDR: Snooped through my BF's phone and found that he had feelings for someone else while we were together. Will confront him and admit to it but not sure what else to do



Submitted February 25, 2020 at 08:16AM by jesterz1111 https://ift.tt/2HVsNSP
Snooped through my BF's phone and found something :( Snooped through my BF's phone and found something :( Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 25, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.