Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Need Advice, Cheating Friend

One of my (25F) best friends (26F) has been sexually involved with a coworker for almost a year now. He is married (35M), has a toddler, and just had a newborn not even a month ago.

For a year now, they've been texting, FaceTiming, meeting up to have sex, flirting and making out in the stairwells at work, etc. They even say I Love You. She told me he has her name in his phone as her full name.

They were sexually involved at the same time he and his wife were trying to get pregnant, still slept together during her pregnancy, and just had sex for the first time since his baby was born.

I have the most awful taste in my mouth about this. This is not sitting well with my conscience. They seem to be pretty careless when it comes to the entire ordeal, and I feel like his wife should know. What should I do?



Submitted February 27, 2020 at 06:40AM by Lanaaaaaxo123 https://ift.tt/3ceEFNG
Need Advice, Cheating Friend Need Advice, Cheating Friend Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.