Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I stop doing this?

My (23F) husbands(26M) mama(50?F) passed away suddenly five years ago, I never got to meet her because I met him two years later but he talks about her all the time and they were best friends. They had a conversation a while before she died and she said that she would leave dimes for him to find to let him know that she was with him. He has found a lot of dimes in random places, in jacket pockets, one the street, even once he found one on the outside of the window ledge of the window we were sitting by in a restaurant. I feel a weird connection with his mom, and he says we would have absolutely adored each other if we had been able to meet. I find dimes sometimes too. Sometimes I place the dimes I find where I know he will find them, because I know it makes him happy when he finds one. I always feel a little guilty when he shows me the dimes he found and says “look baby, my mom!” with a big smile on his face and I know that I put that dime somewhere he would find it. I don’t do it very often at all, mostly when he’s having a hard work day or he doesn’t feel good.. But I’m 9 months pregnant and my hormones are making me feel extra guilty and I just wanted someone else’s opinion on this.

TL;DR My husbands finds dimes in random places and believes his late mom leaves them for him, when really sometimes it’s me hiding dimes for him to find.



Submitted February 27, 2020 at 02:56PM by dangitsang https://ift.tt/2Puvte8
Should I stop doing this? Should I stop doing this? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.