Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

UPDATE: I (26F) want to propose to my boyfriend (25M) but just found out he plans to propose as well

Link to my original post:

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/exp0i0/i_26f_want_to_propose_to_my_boyfriend_25m_but/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

So yesterday he took me to run errands but he "randomly" decided to we should just have fun instead. He took me around the city, we tried all kinds of food, had honestly the most fun I've had since I was a kid, made memories off of little moments, I didn't think that much of it. I realized that the whole day had basically been an all day-date, I knew it had to be coming and I had the ring with me and I was going to try and propose at the same time (someone suggested this in my original post and I thought it would be cute)

He opened my door, walked me down a beautiful pathway and just looked me in the eyes and I said yes. He laughed and dropped down to one knee and I started crying and forgot that I was supposed to be proposing too. I don't even remember what he said, he was on his knee for a while saying what I'm sure were the sweetest things, but I was too busy crying. I'd already said yes before he even got down on one knee so he put the ring on my finger.

We went home and and I realized I didn't propose, he wanted to shower and we sometimes shower together so I proposed to him in there. He smiled and said “I wonder if when our first kid is born will it top this moment” then because I was on my knees in the shower he had to make a sex joke 😂

After we got out he held me while we called his parents (I'd already called my whole family in car ride home)

Yesterday was amazing and now I'm laying next to him while he plays video games and he's talking about our engagement to his friends and I couldn't be happier and I don't know how to contain all this and just ugh! I love you Nathan!❤️

TL;DR: He took me on a romantic all day date and popped the question. I was supposed to propose at the same time but was too busy crying form happiness, I proposed to him in the shower when we got home😂 I'm overjoyed right now!



Submitted February 26, 2020 at 06:54AM by loveiscoolyay https://ift.tt/2TggR3j
UPDATE: I (26F) want to propose to my boyfriend (25M) but just found out he plans to propose as well UPDATE: I (26F) want to propose to my boyfriend (25M) but just found out he plans to propose as well Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 26, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.