Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (30f) partner (29m) won't stop touching me when I wake up

My partner and I have been together for 3 years. Our sleep schedules differ. He can sleep anywhere, fall asleep with ease, and wakes up around 6a naturally most days.

I require more preparation to sleep, I'm the "set 20 alarms" type even when my sleep schedule is good. I'm a typical "not a morning person", like many others. I need time in the morning to wake up, physically and mentally. I need that time to myself.

I have told him all of this several times for at least a year.

But it doesn't matter. Most mornings, the second I show any sign of being awake, he is grabbing on me and moving my body, pulling on me, and trying to kiss me. It's not nice. Because I'm not awake, it's a disorienting and upsetting way to wake up each morning. It also disrupts me because sometimes, I'm not fully ready to wake up yet but then I get shaken awake.

This morning, I expressed that it upset me again. I mentioned that we've had the same conversation repeatedly and nothing has changed. I asked him why that was. He does what he always does, says "ok" and then gives me the silent treatment for the rest of the day. No apology, no "ok I won't do that anymore", just somehow makes me feel like an asshole for telling him not to touch me.

Is separate beds a feasible arrangement to eliminate this issue? At this point, I'm at a loss.

Tl;dr, my boyfriend grabs on me every morning after I've told him not to for a year. Should we sleep separately?



Submitted February 27, 2020 at 11:13AM by Hennessey_Williams https://ift.tt/3a490g2
My (30f) partner (29m) won't stop touching me when I wake up My (30f) partner (29m) won't stop touching me when I wake up Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.