Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (20F) just went through my first breakup and I don’t know what to do

My body feels like it’s on fire and I’m in so much emotional pain and I want to scream. He was my best friend as well as my boyfriend and I’m very lonely without him and I’m going to be all alone without him in my life.

I just don’t know what to do. I’m so sad and scared of being alone and I don’t know how to make friends

I’m going from having someone to talk to constantly and see every week to no one and that change is so terrifying to me

We were together for a little over a year but I felt so close to him I’m so sad

tl;dr I went through my first breakup after a year of being together and I’m sorry this post is stupid I’m just so sad and scared and lonely



Submitted February 28, 2020 at 04:35PM by tabidkwtdambf https://ift.tt/2Ttm6Nj
I (20F) just went through my first breakup and I don’t know what to do I (20F) just went through my first breakup and I don’t know what to do Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.