Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (26M) mother and brother (65F and 30M) have been harrassing my girlfriend's (25F) father to look into a murder case because he works for the FBI.

I've been dating "Jane" for the past three years. We met in college, and I'd say the past 4 weeks have probably been the most strained our relationship has been. There's two parts to this story that are important for you to understand.

Jane's dad is an FBI agent. He works in the homcide division for them. Her dad has a very good reputation for always figuring out who did it, and has solved numerous and successfully convicted numerous cold cases. He's really good at his job. I'd say his success rate is 90%.

My brother's girlfriend went missing and was confirmed deceased 5 years ago. She was killed and the police never figured out who did it.

My brother has recently moved back to our home state. He's been living in another state for the past 7 years. He's still really shaken up about the whole situation. Which is understandable.

My brother, the first time he met Jane's father was at her father's birthday dinner. The first thing he did was try to pull up a news article and show it to Jane's father. Jane's father was polite and read the article. Said he was sorry and all that. That's when my brother started to pester him for his opinion. Her father said he doesn't know what the evidence is or who the suspect's even are. Even if be did, it would be wrong to give his opinion on a case that isn't his. He doesn't know anything about the case or the suspect's.

My brother started to get really rude and told him he'an FBI agent and to do his job. My dad told my brother to sit down and shut up at this point.

My brother has been messaging Jane's father. He even tried to call the FBI building and asked to talk to her father. Off course, they said no. He then started to call Jane as much as he could.

Jane's father saw me when he told me that to get my brother under control or he'll be getting a visit from the feds. His behaviour is unhealthy.

My mom had a go at Jane 4 weeks ago. She told Jane that her father is heatless for not helping our my brother. It was this really big fight. She started the fight when I went to the store, and when I came back Jane was gone.

Jane has been really distaint from me ever since this whole situation started. We've been fighting. She's been just annoyed with me for nothing that I've done.

TL;DR: Brother and Mother have been on my girlfriend and father case for my girlfriend's father to look into a murder case.



Submitted February 27, 2020 at 12:23PM by 38473923 https://ift.tt/3c9sKkh
My (26M) mother and brother (65F and 30M) have been harrassing my girlfriend's (25F) father to look into a murder case because he works for the FBI. My (26M) mother and brother (65F and 30M) have been harrassing my girlfriend's (25F) father to look into a murder case because he works for the FBI. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.