Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I (15M) deal with my dad (38) who is bitter after my mom (35) got married to my stepdad?

My mom had been dating this really nice and handsome guy (35) for three years. He is really nice and loving. He is also tall and blonde.

My dad is kinda weird and he isn't responsible at all either. He is ok as a father but he rarely bothers calling or texting but I do see him almost every holiday.

I'm at his place now and just told him about my life in general and that my mom got married. He didn't take it well and got kinda mad and started saying sexual shit probably to piss my stepdad off but he wasn't even there. He told me how much he wants to fuck her again but I told him to shut up.

Now I don't know how to be with him for a week because he is such a loser. I want him to stop being so bitter and be happy for my mom instead. How could I deal with my dad?

TL;DR: My mom got married to my now stepdad recently and my dad is really bitter about it.



Submitted February 25, 2020 at 08:02AM by MissionEye1 https://ift.tt/32pWyoa
How do I (15M) deal with my dad (38) who is bitter after my mom (35) got married to my stepdad? How do I (15M) deal with my dad (38) who is bitter after my mom (35) got married to my stepdad? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 25, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.