Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (25M) boyfriend brought up sexual acts he did with his ex during a dinner where I (20F) was meeting his friends for the first time.

We were at a dinner, and his friend said I was the first girlfriend hes ever liked for my boyfriend. Then my boyfriend brought up a couple sexual acts him and his exs have done to show how "crazy" they were. I'm wondering if i have a right to be upset, or if I'm overreacting?

The only reason why i believe I'm overreacting was because after my boyfriend finished his stories he said he was so happy he could bring up his exs and not have his girlfriend freak out on him. Considering it was a long time ago these stories happened.

Then his friend continued to say hes 'stoked' that i don't freak out because my boyfriends last ex would

Also my boyfriend and i have been together for a year and a half.

Tl;dr am i dumb or is my boyfriend



Submitted February 28, 2020 at 11:47PM by Rubyfeels https://ift.tt/2PzPEHD
My (25M) boyfriend brought up sexual acts he did with his ex during a dinner where I (20F) was meeting his friends for the first time. My (25M) boyfriend brought up sexual acts he did with his ex during a dinner where I (20F) was meeting his friends for the first time. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.