Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Twin (16M) is super pissed with me. I cheated on my girlfriend (15F). Her brother thought my twin was me and broke his nose and orbital bone.

I've fucked up. I mean I've really fucked up the last 72 hours.

I cheated on my ex girlfriend. She found out on Tuesday night because the girl I cheated on her with told her. My ex and I were growing apart for some time and it happened. I don't feel good about it and I'm really sorry that I did it.

My twin didn't really know about this. He knew I broke up with her but didn't know the details. Her brother wasn't happy and jumped my twin at school thinking I was him. He hit him from behind. My brother is fucking pissed. He told me to get out of his room. He won't talk to me. I don't know what to do.

TL;DR: Made a series of fuck ups the past 72 hours, don't know what to do



Submitted February 26, 2020 at 08:57PM by HitTwin https://ift.tt/2PwraPw
Twin (16M) is super pissed with me. I cheated on my girlfriend (15F). Her brother thought my twin was me and broke his nose and orbital bone. Twin (16M) is super pissed with me. I cheated on my girlfriend (15F). Her brother thought my twin was me and broke his nose and orbital bone. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.