Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (33f) Girlfriend is super duper affectionate. I (34m) am not. How do I tell her that smothering me with love all of the time is actually quite tiresome without hurting her feelings?

My gf is in constant need of attention and affection. It’s usually pretty cute. We live together so when she leaves for work she wants a ‘billion’ kisses. When she gets back home she wants a ‘billion’ more. When I walk into another room she follows me and hugs me from behind, stopping me in my tracks. She won’t let me stop hugging until Shes gotten her fill. Then I can momentarily get back to where I was trying to go.

A simple task such as making a bowl of cereal... I will be halfway through pouring the milk when she runs up and hugs me, completely stopping me from the immediate task I was just doing. I will be working on my computer when she will come up and sit on my lap, blocking my computer screen and breaking my focus. She won’t leave until I’ve kissed her a thousand times.

Again, it’s cute but damn it can get annoying. I want to sit her down and say ‘look. I need space to do my thing.’ But I don’t know how to say it without breaking her heart. Thoughts?

TLDR; how do I tell my gf that I need some space without breaking her heart?



Submitted February 29, 2020 at 07:36AM by OrlandoWashington69 https://ift.tt/2PCpMef
My (33f) Girlfriend is super duper affectionate. I (34m) am not. How do I tell her that smothering me with love all of the time is actually quite tiresome without hurting her feelings? My (33f) Girlfriend is super duper affectionate. I (34m) am not. How do I tell her that smothering me with love all of the time is actually quite tiresome without hurting her feelings? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.