Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Sex is taking a toll on me

My (22F) boyfriend (24M) has a very high libido. In one day he can finish on average 6 times. We have sex a lot and it’s great but after like 4 times I start feeling neglected? Not sure if it’s because of the dirty talk but I start feeling like a sex object and it feels so bad. He doesn’t force me to have sex and I willingly do it so I don’t know how to approach the topic. When he kinda knows I don’t wanna have sex anymore he’ll masturbate in front of me too. It makes me feel like this relationship is just always about sex. He lives alone but I live with my parents so I visit him after work and go home after. We don’t have much time together so right after we have sex for like 6 times in a row I go home. I try to initiate conversations or like just cuddle but he’ll start initiating sex by touching me there and stuff. How do I tell him my problem without offending him? His love language is touch so I also don’t want him to feel neglected.

TLDR; we have sex too much that I feel like a sex object bec I have to go home right after and we don’t have time for intimate conversations or even cuddling



Submitted February 27, 2020 at 07:31PM by scarlettt16 https://ift.tt/32wNhuE
Sex is taking a toll on me Sex is taking a toll on me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.