Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [31F] partner [31M] of 6 months has been cheating for the entire relationship (NSFW)

He told me last night. He told me in part because one of the other women (who is non-monogamous with a different primary partner) found out I was in fact not a consenting party in an open relationship, and said she wouldn’t continue to sleep with him if he didn’t tell me.

I don’t think he ever would have told me without the threat of not getting to still sleep with her, too (and, I assume, the underlying threat that she would have likely told me if he refused).

Multiple people, most unprotected, including someone the week of my birthday and Valentine’s Day. We were having unprotected sex (with an IUD in place on my end), for the last 5 months. I feel so disgusting, he’s been inside of me uncovered and inside of multiple other women in the same way, sometimes the day after.

He obviously didn’t tell the full truth of it at first. Only one person; they used protection; etc. I want to know the full story.

Is that dumb? Should I leave it and move on? I cannot wrap my head around acting this way and I want to grill him with questions and make him explain it. Explain anything. How can I begin to let this go if I don’t pursue (or don’t receive) an explanation?

TL;DR: He’s been cheating the entire time we’ve dated—how do I even begin to deal with this?



Submitted February 27, 2020 at 12:46PM by foolishfuck https://ift.tt/2ToMJTk
My [31F] partner [31M] of 6 months has been cheating for the entire relationship (NSFW) My [31F] partner [31M] of 6 months has been cheating for the entire relationship (NSFW) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.