Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Fiancé (35M) no longer wears his engagement ring after nine months of us being engaged out of “forgetfulness”

My fiancé is 35M and I am 29M. I asked him nine months ago if he’d marry me and he agreed. We have been together for eight years to date.

My concern is that my partner, who isn’t one to forget to put his watch on his wrist or walk out of the house with his cell phone, has consistently over two months now has been “forgetting” to put his engagement ring on.

He works nights and takes it off for work, he says, and that he forgets to put it on during the day. He has accused me of not wearing my ring, but that is legitimately because I had to order a different size, but I wear mine religiously and with pride....

tl;dr My fiancé no longer wears his engagement ring after nine months of us being engaged out of pure “forgetfulness” he states.



Submitted February 29, 2020 at 06:31PM by apl2291 https://ift.tt/2vufNRl
Fiancé (35M) no longer wears his engagement ring after nine months of us being engaged out of “forgetfulness” Fiancé (35M) no longer wears his engagement ring after nine months of us being engaged out of “forgetfulness” Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 01, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.