Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My fwb (28/m) invited me (25/f) to “hang out” at his place even though I’m on my period, and said we can do other stuff (not sex)?

I recently got a fwb through Tinder — tbh I went into the first “date” thinking it’d just be a one night stand and that we’d never talk to each other again. This was also my first time ever doing something like this. We actually had amazing sex & amazing chemistry together; the hours just flew by.

To my surprise, during the entire first evening together, he kept saying how this wasn’t the last time he would see me, kept asking when he could see me again. The next morning after the hookup, he texted me asking when he can see me again.

We scheduled plans but i chickened out because I already found myself kind of getting attached/having a little interest in him. I expressed this to him & we communicated. He said while he’d like to be fwb/casual, he’s “open to more” and that if either or both of us get attached, we’ll “take it from there.”

I agreed on that and went over for a second “date” — again, amazing sex & chemistry. Two rounds of sex, lots of cuddling, watching YouTube, and he even took me out to get a quick bite to eat. I stayed from 6pm to 3:30am; the time just flew by. While we were together he even mentioned needing to go to IKEA soon and asked if I wanted to come, and also said we should go to a concert together.

For our third time meeting, he invited me over to his place to “hang out” even though I’d be on my period, and he said we can do stuff not involving sex. I don’t know what that would be but yeah lol.

Tldr; My recently-met fwb wants to do stuff not involving sex (hanging out, going to IKEA, etc.) Does this mean anything? I’m a novice at casual dating so any insight would be appreciated!

Edit: It might be worth adding that during our drive to getting food, he was holding my hand while driving / placing one hand on my inner thigh. And while in line to order food, he was very touchy with me / I was also touchy with him. I know it may not be a big deal but it meant a lot because I am a really touchy person so it felt nice.. but again, don’t wanna read too much into it! Lol



Submitted February 27, 2020 at 09:47AM by hausubbnozes https://ift.tt/2TrpRTr
My fwb (28/m) invited me (25/f) to “hang out” at his place even though I’m on my period, and said we can do other stuff (not sex)? My fwb (28/m) invited me (25/f) to “hang out” at his place even though I’m on my period, and said we can do other stuff (not sex)? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.