Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I regret opening up to my girlfriend

She's 26. I'm 26, been dating since October. I don't know, it was just one of those things that seemed like a good idea at the time, but, looking back, I regret it. Few weeks ago, we were both just in one of those serious moods, she was opening up about issues she has with her parents and feeling like they favor her sister over her. I chose to open up to her about my own feelings of all-around insecurity, struggling to love myself, trust issues, and acceptance, things I've dealt with my whole life but kept private from her.

What I've noticed is how different she's treated me since this discussion. Now it's getting " Good morning...love you", " Good night...love you" texts, " Hope ur day is going great :) " texts, more hugging and kissing, etc. This is not to say that's not all wonderful, I just regret saying what I said because I think I freaked her out and I think these new things she's doing is her doing " damage control", worried I'm going to freak out randomly or something

How can I address this with her?

TLDR: I opened up to my girlfriend, am not sure it was the right decision



Submitted February 25, 2020 at 02:06PM by PRADhopeful https://ift.tt/32vKMsC
I regret opening up to my girlfriend I regret opening up to my girlfriend Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 26, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.