Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Am I [36/f] doing too much for my boyfriend [42/m] when it comes to his kids?

I live at his place when my daughter is w her father...I help out, do some grocery shopping, cook, etc. Came back from work today and he hurried to "take a nap". It is now after 7pm, the kids are hungry but they said their dad had something planned...he is still sleeping. I seriously want to just leave and get my own food but I can't do that to the kids (all teens). Oh. And he offered to pick up food for my dog (who he accepts as his own) then told me he questioned why he was buying dog food bc he doesnt own a dog. WTF? I am so stupid.

Tl;dr I think my boyfriend is taking advantage of me



Submitted February 29, 2020 at 04:06PM by Llibrarian https://ift.tt/2TpExCw
Am I [36/f] doing too much for my boyfriend [42/m] when it comes to his kids? Am I [36/f] doing too much for my boyfriend [42/m] when it comes to his kids? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.