Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I’m(23F) toxic and want to change

I recently realized that people around me don’t cause the problems I go through. I put myself there. I push for truths that I think are lies. I push people away or get defensive when I feel like I’m getting hurt. I cause drama over the littlest things and it’s ruined relationships. I want to change, I feel like shit about what I’ve all done. I’m the toxic person I was scared of. I need help knowing what I should do to start changing for the better.

TLDR; I’m the toxic person in my life and I want to change.



Submitted February 25, 2020 at 12:23PM by AlleyCatFarts https://ift.tt/2HUIolJ
I’m(23F) toxic and want to change I’m(23F) toxic and want to change Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 25, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.