Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I [23M] tell my best friend [20M] that people mock and disrespect him behind his back because of his fantasy world issues?

We are a group of three friends. Let's call the bro I'm talking about as M and the third friend as J

Now speaking of M, he's one of the kindest and whole hearted, caring guy you could ever meet. He's gone to lengths to help me and J. We trust him and he trusts us and he's totally harmless person.

But he is one of the biggest bullshitters you could find out there. One day he bulls about being hacker who tried breaking into the likes of Pentagon, the other day we are discussing about a startup and he pitches us an idea of starting something illegal that's found in Hollywood fictional films om mafia and gangs, basically something extremely edgy. He seems to have a lot of self esteem and body issues therefore he does all this.

J is already tired of his bs and often tells him straight away.

He tries to portray himself as some secretive nerd who's a member of Illuminati (no shit- he told me he's a member of "Anonymous", a hacker organization).

What he doesn't know is people people already size him up in two or three meets. A lot of mutual friends and family I've heard from mock him behind his back.

I do my best to talk in his favor and tell them "yeah he does that, but is a great person" and swipe it under the rug, move along, but it's high time the pot is brimming.

Should I make him aware or just ignore this and mind my business? If yes, how do I do it without embarrassing him?

Tldr-: Best friend lives in a fantasy world where and keeps bullshitting about his life not knowing people catch this and mock him behind his back.



Submitted February 29, 2020 at 02:12PM by The_Elon_Musk https://ift.tt/39bUfaZ
Should I [23M] tell my best friend [20M] that people mock and disrespect him behind his back because of his fantasy world issues? Should I [23M] tell my best friend [20M] that people mock and disrespect him behind his back because of his fantasy world issues? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.