Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (26f) dad (52m) is in a relationship with his first cousin

Throwaway for obvious reasons. My (26F) dad (52M) has been divorced from my mom for a couple years but they’re still in contact because of my younger sister who still lives with them. Yesterday while i was visiting my dad, he wanted to talk to me and said he had something to confess to me. My first thought was that he was going to come out as lgbt or say he is seeing a new woman, but the truth was way way worse.

My dad told me he is in a relationship with his first cousin (40F), who is also my godmother and i have known her as an aunt for my entire life. I immediately objected and told him that this is wrong, and he went on to justify it as “something humans were doing not even 200 years ago”. 200 years ago slavery was still around, so this doesn’t mean anything. I’m really disgusted by this news and don’t know what to do. He hasn’t yet told my mom or siblings, and i’m not sure how they will react. For context, i live in a western country where incest is very taboo (and for good reason!!!). How do I handle this? I’m afraid my relationship with my dad is irreparable

TL;DR my dad is in a relationship with his first cousin (my aunt and godmother) and i don’t think i can forgive him for it.



Submitted February 28, 2020 at 07:47PM by PatientEmu7 https://ift.tt/2I63iyo
My (26f) dad (52m) is in a relationship with his first cousin My (26f) dad (52m) is in a relationship with his first cousin Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.