Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My ex-boyfriend (28M) of 7 months accuses me (22F) of setting him up

My boyfriend has been in a past relationship where his ex-girlfriend would create fake profiles to catch him cheating, but he always called her out on it. Recently, two (what I would assume) text-now numbers messaged him at the same time asking explicitly to give him sexual favors. Him and I had a good laugh, messed with them a little bit, and then I sent a message saying he’s taken care of.

This is also relevant, a few months ago, I looked at his phone (wrong, I know), and I found out he was on Tinder and messaging other girls. He even was snapchatting one of them. When confronted about this, he said he was doing it for me because he was planning a threesome. This is something that I did want to try, but I found it super odd that he didn’t include me in the discussion or even mention me in any of the messages. I even messaged the girl he snapchatted, and she said he brought up them meeting up (no mention of me, again). I ended up just believing him and letting it go.

I have made my own mistakes in this relationship, as well. I’m not a saint. I never cheated though; my mistake happened a couple of months into our relationship. Last night, I had the strangest gut feeling. He wasn’t messaging me back, and he was out. I was spending the night at my parents’ rather than at our apartment. I asked a friend(23M) of a friend(20F) that neither him nor I knew to just follow him on Twitter. He immediately messaged her asking what she was up to, then led the conversation to her coming over (even telling her the junction where we ) live. She said she would message him when she was leaving the bars. She asked what he wanted to do, “a one night stand?”. He answered, “yes, I’m a gentleman, but I like to get to the point”.

She sent me the messages, and I called him saying I wanted to come because I couldn’t sleep. He told me I could, but he was about to fall asleep. Then I asked him what about (20F)? He pretended to not know who I was talking about, and then I said I saw all the messages. He got mad at me, called me ridiculous and crazy, and said it was obvious that I set the whole thing up. He said that’s the only reason “he played along”.

I broke up with him, but a small sliver of me wants to believe him. If he thought he was being set up by me or his ex-girlfriend, why would he have messaged first? All she did was follow him. He initiated everything. I’m not crazy, right?

TLDR: I “caught” my boyfriend trying to cheat on me, but he insists he knew and was just trying to mess with me by sending messages to another girl I knew.



Submitted February 28, 2020 at 01:02PM by throwaway748493r https://ift.tt/386zfkF
My ex-boyfriend (28M) of 7 months accuses me (22F) of setting him up My ex-boyfriend (28M) of 7 months accuses me (22F) of setting him up Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.