Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (54F) saw my son’s (20M) gf (20F) at a girl’s night out with her friends. The conversation was very explicit and she said something awkward in front of me. How to navigate?

Edit to add that she didn’t say anything awkward, but her friend did. Wish I could edit the title. Hello everyone, this is a throwaway account because my eldest uses reddit and my husband is a blabber mouth. Going to try to keep things vague .. will call my son Chris and his girlfriend Sam.

Chris and Sam have been together for about 2 years now. My son is a very quiet, independent person and Sam has always brought out the best in him. They are a very cute couple, and Sam is a really wonderful girl.

Unfortunately, Sam and I have already had an awkward moment. I once walked in on her giving my son a blowjob... probably one of the most awkward, awful moments of my life! Learned my lesson though, I always knock now! Things were awkward with my son but he’s an adult and as long as they’re being safe, it’s fine. This is just to say that I have seen... some things. Can’t say much except that Sam is clearly a very experienced girl (nothing wrong with that, this is just for my context and I’m happy that my son is happy!).

Tonight, I was out with a friend of mine at a pretty popular restaurant in our area. As we were leaving, I spotted Sam and her friends. This is a mom thing I guess, but I decided to go over and say hello. The way the restaurant is set up, she would not have seen me from her position in the booth, but I could see her leaving mine. It was a large group, so they had a special table with a slight path leading up the to the table. My friend and I walked up to say hi, and just as we walked up, we heard Sam’s friend say “Sam’s been with what, like 8, 9 guys? Who’s that guy you did anal with?”

It was very awkward. My friends eyes were wide open and Sam looked so embarrassed. I could not say anything because I was so shocked. She looked like she was about to cry. I tried to pretend as if I hadn’t heard it, but I think everyone knew I did. I told her I noticed her here and just wanted to say hi, and I hope she had a lovely night and I walked back down the path from the table with my friend.

This just happened! I am in the car on the way back to my friend’s home. What should I say to Sam? I had my fair share of fun when I was younger, I know how it is. I just want to let her know I don’t think any less of her and she needn’t be embarrassed. She really is a very sweet girl, she’s very intelligent and funny. She’s also quite stunning so it’s no surprise to me that she’s had her pick of boys! Should I ignore it or address it? I’d prefer to address it. But I don’t know how to!

Tl;dr: ran into my son’s girlfriend in public at a very awkward time, her friend was asking about a past sexual partner of hers. She saw me and I saw her. What to say to her?? I just want her to know I don’t think any less of her.



Submitted February 01, 2020 at 04:10PM by confusedmom2020 https://ift.tt/36V1bra
I (54F) saw my son’s (20M) gf (20F) at a girl’s night out with her friends. The conversation was very explicit and she said something awkward in front of me. How to navigate? I (54F) saw my son’s (20M) gf (20F) at a girl’s night out with her friends. The conversation was very explicit and she said something awkward in front of me. How to navigate? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 01, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.