Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I (25F) be bothered than my (26M) boyfriend of 2 years won’t tell me who’s spreading rumors about me?

TLDR; My boyfriend of 2 years was told by his best friends girlfriend (who I don’t know) that I was planning on breaking up with him. He won’t tell me who she is because I confronted his friend in the past who claimed he fucked me.

My confrontation started a lot of drama in the past so he won’t tell me who she is now in fear I might confront her. The reason why I confronted the guy was because my boyfriend didn’t believe me when I said I didn’t fuck his friend.. All i know is I don’t know who she is and that she’s spreading lies about me. Should I drop it? Or should I be bothered he won’t tell me who’s saying these things about me. I’ve always been a confrontational person so I don’t blame him but this is seriously bothering me.



Submitted April 02, 2019 at 12:54PM by throwaway5462__ https://ift.tt/2YPwFvE
Should I (25F) be bothered than my (26M) boyfriend of 2 years won’t tell me who’s spreading rumors about me? Should I (25F) be bothered than my (26M) boyfriend of 2 years won’t tell me who’s spreading rumors about me? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 03, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.