Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [25/m] fiancé [23/f] threatened to cancel wedding if she can’t reach her target weight

I proposed to my fiancé about a year ago. Since then we have had some problems but lately things have been strained. I’ve been working full time and she stays at home with her dog and is working on her bachelors degree. Today I came home and warmed some dinner for us. She talked to me about how many calories she had today from eating Goldfish, a Panera grilled cheese with a bread bowl of soup, and some Alfredo. For dinner, we had tomato basil soup, salad and steamed potatoes. I suggested we add shredded cheese to some bread for the soup and she went off on me on how I’m not supporting her weight loss. I have tried by buying more groceries so we eat out less. She said if I’m not more supportive and if she doesn’t lose enough weight to make her feel confident then she is cancelling the wedding. I don’t know how I can be any more supportive when I am trying to have nutritious meals for us but she is snacking on unhealthy things while I’m at work and after work I’m too tired to go running with her. I walked with her last night and have tried to walk at night on the weekends when I’m not working. After that sort of discussion it makes me not want to get married. I just need some outside opinions and thoughts.

TL;DR My fiancé threatened to call off our wedding because she hasn’t lost as much weight as she wanted. She claims I’m not supportive enough but I walk with her and try having healthy dinners for us. I don’t know what to do anymore and the situation makes me not want to get married. Thoughts?



Submitted April 02, 2019 at 05:48PM by vinylch93 https://ift.tt/2YJF3wR
My [25/m] fiancé [23/f] threatened to cancel wedding if she can’t reach her target weight My [25/m] fiancé [23/f] threatened to cancel wedding if she can’t reach her target weight Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 03, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.