Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (24f) booked a night away for me and my boyfriend (28f) and now he's sleeping on the sofa..

So me and my bf have been talking about spending the night away somewhere during Easter weekend. Just somewhere a couple of hours away from where we live but somewhere new to explore.

Yesterday I decided to book a b&b in one of the places we were discussing. So when he got home from work, I asked about his day etc and then showed him where I'd booked. He said he'd look later. He had been quiet since he had come in from work so I asked him what was up and he snapped. Starting screaming at me for pressuring him into a holiday and all sorts. I told him I was only trying to do something nice for us.

So he ignores me for the rest of the night and ends up sleeping on the sofa. And honestly, stuff like this has happened so often that I just want him out of my life now. These sorts of things happen all the time where his mood just switcheds and I'm always on edge, it's affecting my mood, diet, sleep, work and I think this time it might be wise to just cut ties for good.

TL;Dr my boyfriend screamed at me for booking us a night away in a hotel and I think I want to leave him.



Submitted April 02, 2019 at 09:41PM by Th3G1ng3rOn3 https://ift.tt/2WI3qcl
I (24f) booked a night away for me and my boyfriend (28f) and now he's sleeping on the sofa.. I (24f) booked a night away for me and my boyfriend (28f) and now he's sleeping on the sofa.. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 03, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.