Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Bf is commanding on things I shouldn't do.

Hi all

I'm 22F and live together with 24m. Together for a year and things go good.

The problem is that he can be very commanding. A few examples:

I'm trying to do something (cooking, cleaning etc) and he just says dont do that. I ask why not and he'll just explain that I need to do it differently.

Just tonight I wanted to have some cola. He stood up to get drinks. He got me water. I asked why no cola. He says you can also just have water. No explanation.

I get some cola myself and drank it. He said no cola before bed.

I had my bunny out to run. He said put him back in the cage. He poops and clearly isn't toilet trained (first week here, 9 weeks old)

He just came to me like a zombie and licked my neck. That's your romantic moment for the evening. Sad thing is that it's true.

I don't know what to do with this? I can talk about it with him but every time negative criticism will come over as blaming.

TL;DR boyfriend tells me a lot what not to do when it's my own responsibility. I'm old enough? What to do



Submitted April 04, 2019 at 04:25AM by Dutchtomelbourne https://ift.tt/2CTQBEs
Bf is commanding on things I shouldn't do. Bf is commanding on things I shouldn't do. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 04, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.