Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [21f] hurt my friend [24f] by sleeping with a man [30m] she was interested in, and then publicly arguing with him when he wanted to have sex a second time.

I hooked up with this guy, timmy, who was kinda in my friend group but I hadn't been very close with myself. and let me just say it didn't go well. I wanted him to wear a condom and he took it off and came on my face which I didn't want, and he could tell that by how i was turning away and grimacing and asking him what the fuck he was doing.

Anyway, i ran into him at a new years eve party that my friend Lucy had invited me to, and he was trying to hit on me again, and I basically got fed up with that and said no, and he kept being pushy (edit - he was demanding to know why i didn't want to sleep with him, demanding I give reasons)so I went on this loud rant saying that I didn't care for how he'd taken the condom off without my permission and also how he looks way worse naked, and how i don't care to have sex with someone who does not take care of theyre body. He was getting mad i was saying all that out loud so I just started yelling over him to shut the fuck up, he was disgusting, both how he looked and how he acted, and he needed to get the fuck away from me.

Lucy was really upset and wanted to step outside and I didn't know why, but I went with her to comfort her. She told me that she had a crush on Timmy, all our mutual friends knew, I should of known by the way she talked about him. (I really didn't know, I thought she just thought he was a nice guy) and that I'd humiliated her by what I screamed in front of the whole party. How everyone had found out he'd slept with me by what I said, and how trashy it was that i insulted his body. I told her that i was sorry, I really hadn't known she was into him.

I thought things would chill out after we sobered up, but she just told me today that she saw a side of me that she really didn't like on New years eve, and is taking a step back from our friendship.

I don't know what to do. I don't want to push her to talk until she's ready, but when she is ready to talk, I want to make things rigt. What should I say? I feel so crappy for getting involved with timmy in the first place and especially for not picking up on the Fact that Lucy wanted him.

TLDR - I slept with a guy my friend had a crush on, not knowing she was interested in him. That becaume public when he came onto me again at a party and I got mad at him.



Submitted January 02, 2019 at 08:14AM by iMessedUp2827 http://bit.ly/2F1SAsZ
I [21f] hurt my friend [24f] by sleeping with a man [30m] she was interested in, and then publicly arguing with him when he wanted to have sex a second time. I [21f] hurt my friend [24f] by sleeping with a man [30m] she was interested in, and then publicly arguing with him when he wanted to have sex a second time. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 02, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.