Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My girlfriend [F30] just said that I have a small penis in front of her family. I am [M25]

I am writing this just minutes after it happened. My girlfriend and I visited her parents with our daughter we were eating dinner when her father told us that his friend is going to Morocco to make a kidney transplant operation because it is really cheaper there than here in Germany. He then went on talking about several other kind of operations people go to Morocco for, one of them penis enlargement, everyone laughed and suddenly my girlfriend said to me with the loudest tone possible " maybe you should go to there" and made a very loud laugh. I was absolutely horrified, everyone else was suddenly silent and started looking at me. I could not say a word and my eyes betrayed me and started tearing. I just stop up and left, took my car and left home leaving her there with our daughter.

While typing this post I received a message from her telling me that I should not be sensible and it is absolutely wrong for me leave them there and leave.

I have no desire to see her now at all.

Did I overreact by leaving? Was this really a stupid joke from her side and I shouldn't take it seriously?

Tl;dr: my gf told her family that I have a small penis as a joke and I left her with them and left.



Submitted October 27, 2018 at 12:09PM by hamzaouiii https://ift.tt/2ENbKDJ
My girlfriend [F30] just said that I have a small penis in front of her family. I am [M25] My girlfriend [F30] just said that I have a small penis in front of her family. I am [M25] Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 27, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.