Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (F25) husband (M26) has been using video chats. I need advice

My (F 25) husband (M 26) of 10 years has been acting off or unaffectionate lately. I looked on the computer and found that he was banned from a video chat room (camsurf) for sexually explicit content; it had a picture of his genitals. I confronted him and he told me that he loves me but he doesn’t know if he wants to be with me. He told me that he feels like he doesn’t know if he is truly happy because I’m his first and only serious relationship. He told me that he feels that there is someone better out there for me and that I deserve to be happy. We haven’t been intimate for a little over a month and he’s been acting distant. I feel so hurt and like my life has been flipped upside down.

My question is - what should I do now? Should I leave him? Take a break? Let things be? Any advice would be appreciated.

TLDR: my husband of 10 years says he loves me but doesn’t know if he wants to be with me. What should I do now?

Edit: we’ve been together for 10 years, married for 3.



Submitted October 27, 2018 at 07:20AM by throwawaysadpandawif https://ift.tt/2JjGBGs
My (F25) husband (M26) has been using video chats. I need advice My (F25) husband (M26) has been using video chats. I need advice Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 28, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.