Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [28F] family is toxic and distance might be better, but I feel alone and lost.

My family is very damaging, and it seems that distance is best, but I keep having this feeling of pain and loss, like I don’t come from anywhere and like I am an orphan. I feel like I am lost, like I can’t exist without coming from somewhere and belonging to something. I’m not sure I am explaining myself very well, but it’s like I feel like I am a leaf in the wind and have no reference point of my life. Like I wanna hold on to something, and I don’t know to what. Those of you who decided to put distance, how does it go? How do you feel about it, and do you feel like you belong?

Tl;dr: I need to put distance between myself and my family, and I feel like I have nothing to hold on to. How to make it better?



Submitted October 27, 2018 at 11:28AM by snowdust101 https://ift.tt/2AvA09a
My [28F] family is toxic and distance might be better, but I feel alone and lost. My [28F] family is toxic and distance might be better, but I feel alone and lost. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 27, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.