Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [22] girlfriend [20] said she's not attracted to my body and wants me to start going to the gym, I asked her to go with me and she got very upset

We've been together for 3 years and for the most part it's been great. Basically title. She said she wished I was more muscular which I understand because I've always been somewhat "skinnyfat" and self conscious about it. I said I'd be glad to go but would definitely like her to come with me which I thought was fair. Full disclosure, she has gained a little bit of weight in the last year since she quit playing soccer, and is self conscious about it.

I'm still attracted to her but just said it would be nice if we could both go to the gym together since she quit doing soccer etc. and we could both improve. She got very upset and said what I said was wrong since it's different for girls. Not sure I did anything wrong and not sure how to proceed.

TL;DR She asked me to go to the gym to improve my body, I asked her to go with me to improve her body. She said it's not the same and is mad at me.



Submitted October 06, 2022 at 10:10PM by Illustrious-Scar4750 https://ift.tt/9XmAv71
My [22] girlfriend [20] said she's not attracted to my body and wants me to start going to the gym, I asked her to go with me and she got very upset My [22] girlfriend [20] said she's not attracted to my body and wants me to start going to the gym, I asked her to go with me and she got very upset Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 07, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.