Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I told my daughter that back child support is reimbursement

I actually wrote a script and practiced it first, and then approached her on my own terms and said I paid 100% of her support for those seven years her dad didn't pay his portion, end of conversation, and I wouldn't be discussing it with her again.

I don't know if my ex-husband said something to her when he took her to the UPS store to mail his child support arrears, but she had said earlier that we needed to figure something out because that money is supposed to be spent on her and she was okay with using it to pay for college, but wanted the remainder. I made a post about it and wanted to update it, but the comments were disabled, probably because I gave out too much personal information.

She is NOT happy, and left to go back to college. I may have ruined my relationship with her, but I feel okay about it.

Tl;dr: DD is not getting a check that may strain our relationship, but I made the right decision



Submitted October 02, 2022 at 11:55PM by eightdollartoast https://ift.tt/Us2BHb8
I told my daughter that back child support is reimbursement I told my daughter that back child support is reimbursement Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 03, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.