Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My {M23} GF {F20} slapped me with full force on my face in a club, not sure how to proceed

My GF and I we're going into a nightclub and she got pulled into the club by the security guard, while I was still waiting in line. I tried to signal to her to ask the security guard to ask if I could get in too but she threw me angry looks and started talking to somebody besides her.

Eventually I get in and I ask her why she didn't try to help me and threw me angry looks, she says that I can wait and that I dont need to signal her like that because its 'childish'. I then told her shes acting childish by making a problem about it, which after saying that she slaps me with full force on my cheek.

I was taken aback and just stood there for a couple of seconds thinking about what happened, when she began saying to me to go away and why I always make such a big problem about stuff. I told her we're done and that I was going home as you don't slap me.

Now its the day after and I am not sure how to proceed, yes I want to break up with her but I am not 100% sure of it, I know she doesn't want to end the relationship either as she cried 2 days before this scared I was going to end it.


tl;dr: GF slapped me full force on the face in a club, I broke up with her at that moment but I am not sure if my decision was right



Submitted September 04, 2022 at 02:47AM by VitaDor https://ift.tt/UYnck4K
My {M23} GF {F20} slapped me with full force on my face in a club, not sure how to proceed My {M23} GF {F20} slapped me with full force on my face in a club, not sure how to proceed Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 04, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.