Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

person im "seeing" straight up ignores my texts sometimes

Hey guys, I'm in a talking stage with this guy and it's been 3 months so far. I can't say there's many major concerns in terms of red flags yet. I'm an over thinker and very observant when it comes to choosing a partner however. I noticed that sometimes he will be active or come online and just straight up not reply to my text. He does eventually see it but he does it quite a lot where he comes online on other platforms and just doesn't respond until a little later. Now I'm big on communication so unless I'm extremely busy, if I'm online and you're a priority I will text back. I understand everyone has lives but it really doesn't hurt to say, "hey I'm doing X and Y bla bla", or, " I'm busy". I noticed he does this a lot so I kind of started doing it too, guilty for that :/ I don't know how to address this situation without sounding needy.

Yesterday night really did it for me when I really wanted to share something with him but after he said goodnight to me he came online a few times and straight up left my message on delivered. I've brushed this off so many times by giving him the benefit of the doubt but it's starting to bother me now.

TLDR: Person I'm talking to will be active on social media but doesn't respond to messages sometimes and it's bothering me.



Submitted September 14, 2022 at 04:17AM by bee43589 https://ift.tt/1oGTIPu
person im "seeing" straight up ignores my texts sometimes person im "seeing" straight up ignores my texts sometimes Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 14, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.