Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Please Advice: Hung out with a guy (M22) and he confessed things that worry me - ADVICE?

So basically, I like this guy, and we went to a cafe together to hang out. At this cafe meet up, he was normal at first. I had only talked to him a few times before (just like hi and bye) because we have some mutual friends. We were having a really good time even though he was saying a few weird things. However, after some time the weird went to absurd. He started saying how he used to like beat people and teachers, also saying how he hit someone with his bike because he was angry at them (annoyed at them). He also said he used to bully the girls in his class and he was laughing about them, which at first was not too weird because I thought he was joking, but then he started saying how he hated all the girls in his class because they were moody and irritating. He also started saying how I am the only one he has told this to (did not say why), and that I shouldn't be afraid of him beating me because he is a changed person since then (like 3 years ago apparently when he beat people), he then admitted to having anger issues (KEEP IN MIND, FIRST REAL HANGOUT)... and he told me not to be afraid of him. He kept talking and talking as if this was a therapy session, and he asked me literally nothing about myself, if I said anything about myself he'd try to one up me by saying how he does 10000 sports, classes, etc. After this hangout, he has not messaged me since, but I am kind of still processing why he only told me and nobody else. My question: do I ask him to hang out to kind of clarify what happened, or do I stay away from him and try to avoid him as much as possible. I enjoyed our time when we were laughing and we have a similar sense of humour, but this was too much for me.

I am really confused because he acts very sweet, gentle, and kind. But I have no idea if he was lying or not or if he was just joking about all this (as he is very sarcastic).

Please advice would be greatly appreciated.

TL;DR Hung out with guy for the first time (we had only had brief interactions before that), he proceeds to ramble on for hours about how he used to beat people, teachers, etc, and was laughing the entire time. He then told me that he would not beat me, and that he is a changed person. Should I ask him to hang out to clarify what happened or move on?



Submitted September 17, 2022 at 12:01AM by Ready_Maize6179 https://ift.tt/MOUFwIR
Please Advice: Hung out with a guy (M22) and he confessed things that worry me - ADVICE? Please Advice: Hung out with a guy (M22) and he confessed things that worry me - ADVICE? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 17, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.